Proposal Rules and Guidelines
This section is designated for the final versions of proposals which have been previously discussed in the Community Discord, DAO Discord, or the general forum. Any other proposals will be deleted. Based on the feedback from the community, a Snapshot vote can be called.
- Include a SDIP (Shyft DAO Improvement Proposal) number in the post title.
- Start a discussion on Community Discord, DAO Discord, or General Forum prior to posting a proposal.
- Be ready to engage with the community e.g. by answering their replies, addressing their concerns.
Criteria for a Snapshot Vote
- The proposal should be live for at least one day.
- The proposal should receive at least five posts from different members to ensure sufficient engagement.
- The author should indicate clearly when the Snapshot vote shall commence (see the Template section below).
- The Snapshot vote should be named the same as the proposal
- The Snapshot vote should be using single choice voting
- The Snapshot vote should include a link back to the original proposal on this forum
A simple description of the proposal's end result and desired change; should be no more than a few succinct sentences.
Explain why this proposal is necessary or useful for the protocol. The author is encouraged to add visual elements such as charts to support their arguments.
Lay out your proposal - explain how it is going to tackle the issue at hand and present the action items.
The feedback process begins now and is expected to end at HH:MM UTC on DD/MM/YYYY.
After this, a Snapshot vote is expected to be put up at HH:MM UTC on DD/MM/YYYY if there is sufficient interest and support for the proposal from the community.
For: Action taken if this proposal is accepted.
Against: Action taken if this proposal is rejected.